IP Recording for Avtec Scout Console Systems
Eventide is an Avtec‐Certified call recording provider for the Scout™VoIP console system. NexLog DX-Series recording solutions (and original NexLog recorders) reliably capture, record, and archive the IP audio streams and call‐related metadata from Avtec’s Scout™ console system.
- Records select and/or unselect audio from Scout consoles
- Records talk groups that are interfaced to the Scout system
- Records conventional channels that are interfaced to the Scout system
- Records calls on telephony circuits that are interfaced to the Scout system
Console and Endpoint Metadata option:
- Captures and displays endpoint events and identities (including Push to Talk ID, Talk Group ID, Caller ID, and more)
- Metadata and related events are accurately displayed on Eventide’s MediaWorks DX multi-channel graphical timeline
- Filter and find recordings using metadata search tags
The NexLog family of communications recorders has earned Gold‐CE certification, the highest designation in the Avtec interoperability testing program. This distinction assures that Eventide’s recorders meet Avtec’s stringent requirements for compatibility with the Scout console system.
Features and capabilities are subject to change. Check with Eventide Inc. for current information and availability.